AVIC411.com

Phone Panel doesn't come up when dialing out

Major issue I am having is the phone panel does not come up when I dial out 99% of the time! It makes it tough to hang up when my phone is in my pocket.

I have searched this site and have not found a post relating to it.

Also the directory is EXTREMELY slow to dial...

I am using an HTC Touch Pro if that matters.

Avic-F900BT with the Official v3 upgrade I paid for!

i dont knnow why it does it, but it is weird mine will go for a month at a time with out skipping a beat, then there will be two or three days that the screen wont come up in a phone call or it just wont dial, or my faverite is when the screen does come up and i press the hang up button and it ends the call, but the screen just stays there with the radio muted for about 5 mins.

i dont knnow why it does it, but it is weird mine will go for a month at a time with out skipping a beat, then there will be two or three days that the screen wont come up in a phone call or it just wont dial, or my faverite is when the screen does come up and i press the hang up button and it ends the call, but the screen just stays there with the radio muted for about 5 mins.

... that's one of the reasons I didn't keep the U310 and got the Z110, I drive around all day going to see clients and rely on my hands free to make and receive business calls.

• 3 weeks later...