AVIC411.com

Expanding hardware?

I just ordered a X910BT and I'm trying to figure out all the proper hardware I need to get more functional with the unit. I have an IP-bus based xm satellite tuner already with my current Pioneer deck and want to add the HD radio tuner as well. I just saw this antenna Y adapter that allows you to use your main antenna for both the HU tuner and the HD tuner. Is this necessary? I figured plugging the antenna into the HD unit would allow it to be used through out the IP bus system.

Second thing I'm trying to narrow down is the wired remote port and how it works. I'm really hoping you can use one of Pioneer's steering remotes with it some how. This one in particular.

*Edit* It seems that the remote is IR. I figured it would be bluetooth and some how I was hoping you could get drivers for the unit that would recognize the remote. Now I might be looking for some way to make an IR receiver that you could plug into the wired port on the HU that would be compatible with the CD-SR1...