AVIC411.com

F900BT Wire Harness Pinout

Hey All,

Does anyone have a wire harness pinout for the F900BT, and/or close up pictures front and back of the wire harness?

I recently purchased an open box F900BT from best buy, the guy gave me a mic & wire harness from another unit, Come to find out the F900BT has a slightly different wire harness, The mic is the same.

I could not get the system to see the parking brake was on, that's when I relized the wire harness was different. I am going to have Best Buy order the correct wire harness, but since I already have all the wires soldered and shrink wrapped, I am going just going to take out the extra wires from the new harness and install them into the harness I already have assembled..

I can't find a pinout anywhere as to the location of each wire. Obviously the power and speaker wires are all the same, but the VSS & parking brake wires are in different locations.

Any help is apperciated!

Thanks

-TheChad

If you go to pioneer's website, they have documentation there that I think includes pinouts.

I have looked at the Install Manual, the Quick Start Manual, and the Operations Manual, I also looked threw the Service Manual found online and could not find the pinout of the wire harness..

If you know where it's at, please let me know..

Thanks,

-TheChad

Hey All,

Does anyone have a wire harness pinout for the F900BT, and/or close up pictures front and back of the wire harness?

I recently purchased an open box F900BT from best buy, the guy gave me a mic & wire harness from another unit, Come to find out the F900BT has a slightly different wire harness, The mic is the same.

I could not get the system to see the parking brake was on, that's when I relized the wire harness was different. I am going to have Best Buy order the correct wire harness, but since I already have all the wires soldered and shrink wrapped, I am going just going to take out the extra wires from the new harness and install them into the harness I already have assembled..

I can't find a pinout anywhere as to the location of each wire. Obviously the power and speaker wires are all the same, but the VSS & parking brake wires are in different locations.

Any help is apperciated!

Thanks

-TheChad

Search, or read the FAQ. (It in the first page even.)

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=18977

Hey All,

Any help is apperciated!

Thanks

-TheChad

Search, or read the FAQ. (It in the first page even.)

http://www.avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=18977

Actually I did search many, many times. But thanks for the link! That's what I was looking for.

-TheChad