AVIC411.com

New Mod with sky for 3.0 (UPDATED with 3Dcar)page 3

El TENIENDO estado Problemas con este mod y me preguntaba si alguien podria ayudar. El copiado todos los archivos y la unidad se inicia como normal, pero Cuando hago clic para ir a la navegación, sólo se Reinicia la unidad. Pienso que es algo que ver con los datos del archivo zip Porque era yo Capaz de agregar el igo8 archivos los datos de un archivo ZIP de otro Estaba Utilizando mod y que funciona como Debería. Simplemente me gusta la configuración de la pantalla de navegación de esta mejor. ¿Alguien tiene la versión unmodded del archivo de datos? O alguna sugerencia. Gracias. [/ Quote]
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Brex05, you also have to copy the GFX folder to IGO/APL2 and the schemes to IGO/APL2/Content/Schemes. (don't unzip the schemes) Al the folders are working together and are related to eachother.

So, only take the ui-igo folder from data.zip and putting it to another data.zip wont work.

Hope this will help.

Brex05, you also have to copy the GFX folder to IGO/APL2 and the schemes to IGO/APL2/Content/Schemes. (don't unzip the schemes) Al the folders are working together and are related to eachother.

So, only take the ui-igo folder from data.zip and putting it to another data.zip wont work.

Hope this will help.

I forgot to mention that I did add the gfx folder to IGO/APL2 and the schemes to IGO/APL2/Content/SCHEME also. When I added those and the ui-igo folder to the other data.zip the entire thing worked. I had all of the different skies available. I just want to get it to work with this mod. I like the look of this nav screen better. When going from one mod to another is there something I need to erase or can you just freely swap the sys and data files?

I don't know certain, but when in your new data.zip there is no folder such as ui8 and you put it in there, it must work.

Don't merge 2 folders, it wont work.

Someone els ideas??

Maybe upload the data.zip file wich you want to mod, so i can test it???

I don't know certain, but when in your new data.zip there is no folder such as ui8 and you put it in there, it must work.

Don't merge 2 folders, it wont work.

Someone els ideas??

Maybe upload the data.zip file wich you want to mod, so i can test it???

I like the data.zip file you posted on page 2 but it makes the unit restart when I hit the navigation button. I'm just not sure why it is doing it. I added everything in your dataandgfx folder into the correct spots. I was just mentioning using the other data.zip file to show that the new skies will work on my navi, just for some reason your data.zip is giving me problems. I appreciate your help.

El TENIENDO estado Problemas con este mod y me preguntaba si alguien podria ayudar. El copiado todos los archivos y la unidad se inicia como normal, pero Cuando hago clic para ir a la navegación, sólo se Reinicia la unidad. Pienso que es algo que ver con los datos del archivo zip Porque era yo Capaz de agregar el igo8 archivos los datos de un archivo ZIP de otro Estaba Utilizando mod y que funciona como Debería. Simplemente me gusta la configuración de la pantalla de navegación de esta mejor. ¿Alguien tiene la versión unmodded del archivo de datos? O alguna sugerencia. Gracias. [/ Quote]

Hola,me sucedio lo mismo ,lo que tienes que hacer es reinstalar el igo folder y despues instalar el data zip ,los schemes y el gfx folder y te funcionara.

suerte