AVIC411.com

F900bt brake speed (lockout) after 3.0 upgrade

This site is awesome, thanks for all of your information!

F900bt running version 3.0

I upgraded to 2.6, added the brake speed patch, but had to ground the brake wire to get it to work, and all was fine.

Upgraded to version 3.0 and re-applied the speed patch, but now when I get to 16MPH, it locks me out of playback, etc. I know that patch is working since there were other mods for GPS buttons, which work fine. I also looked at the .ini file and it is set to 256. I also now get a message detected improper brake wire connection, which I didn't have before on startup.

Also is there a way to manually add contacts rather than all contacts on my phone. When I did install all of the contacts, when I receives calls from those contacts, it displays caller as unknown, rather than there name?

Please Help if you have any ideas! Jdude

On my phone, which is on a GSM network, all incoming calls have a +1 in front of the phone number.

ex +1-xxx-xxx-xxxx When I receive a phone call and I have the number in my phone stored as xxx-xxx-xxxx the name of the caller in my contacts does NOT show up on the screen of my AVIC. If I change the contacts phone number in my phone to +1-xxx-xxx-xxxx and update the AVIC to have the same information (sync) then they are now recognized by the AVIC and their name shows up.

The point is to have the phone number in your telephone contacts list EXACTLY in the same format as it appears during an incoming call, the format will be seen on the screen of your AVIC when you see just the number. Sync your phone with the AVIC after updating one contact to the correct format and have them call you to see if their name shows up on the screen as a test, if it works then update all the contacts in your phone and sync with the AVIC and you will be set.