AVIC411.com

F500BT igo/map backup anyone?

Hello,

I made a few mistakes :shock: and I have no maps on my avic f500bt. I get stuck at the splash screen once powered on, can only get out of the splash screen if I click menue or map and get no AV functions. If I click map, it will not load past the warning screen. Map version says "No maps". After some research I saw a few others with this problem, it seemed they replaced their "apl2" folder or at least the "igo" folder.

My question: Does anyone have the "igo" folder available for download? I don't have a copy, and need to get the maps for my unit.

Or have an alternative place they know I can downoload maps for my unit? I have tried torrents, google, these forums and can't seem to find a working link. I realize the file is big..

Thank you in advance.

Hello,

I made a few mistakes :shock: and I have no maps on my avic f500bt. I get stuck at the splash screen once powered on, can only get out of the splash screen if I click menue or map and get no AV functions. If I click map, it will not load past the warning screen. Map version says "No maps". After some research I saw a few others with this problem, it seemed they replaced their "apl2" folder or at least the "igo" folder.

My question: Does anyone have the "igo" folder available for download? I don't have a copy, and need to get the maps for my unit.

Or have an alternative place they know I can downoload maps for my unit? I have tried torrents, google, these forums and can't seem to find a working link. I realize the file is big..

Thank you in advance.

why didn't you have a backup?