AVIC411.com

Trouble Shooting Rockville MD Area

I believe grounding is the problem, based on what I have read on the site. Therefore I am looking for a handy person whom is better adapted to trouble shooting than I. I am not a handy person nor do I have a lot of time to spend on the issue; coming home from Afghanistan on a short break. Could anyone recommend a shop in the area of Rockville or DC Metro? I have a 2004 SSR Chevy. I am looking to add an amp also, but first fixing the issue is number one. The issue, as I remember from 9 months ago going through two screens to get to the main menu and non of the by pass options work.

Also I have ordered Garret's HD and should arrive about the time I get home.

Thanks

I have to push through two screens to be to the main menu. First is parking brake issue then the second one was the initial sign on screen.

Actually my car is in the shop so I need to refresh my memory to be sure. I have seen the issue posted here before.

Thanks for your intrest.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes thank you it was working before without issue. Right before I deployed it started acting up, had no time to fix at that point and as stated above the shop which did the install is out of business. I depart again this Thursday so unless something turns up real fast it goes back in storage for another 6 months.