AVIC411.com

IPhone 3Gs and F900BT cabling issue

I have a Pioneer AVIC-F900BT with the newly installed CNSD-100FM. I am using an iPhone 3GS 32gb. I am having an issue with the Head unit telling the phone that "this accessory is not compatible with this unit" when I plug it in. I had the original cable from pioneer, and just bought a cable on eBay that said it was for the F900BT and the iPhone 3Gs. The new cable does not work at all, wheras the original cable will get the notice, but will still work 80% of the time. Is there a cable pin-out mod that must be made in order to get this combination to work %100 of the time?

Thanks,

Brett......

Don't worry about the warning, it's there because the F900BT does not have the hardware ID in it that tells the iphone "I'm an approved iphone accessory"

I know others have suggested that you can get by the warning by changing the cable, but I'm not so sure of that, the X series *does* have the proper hardware ID registered with Apple so that it no longer pops up the message.

Help me!

I am in Hungary, I have a Pioneer AVIC F900 BT. type of navigation device.

Come 2:05 version. The maps I would like to replace it, but I do not know, because I always rebootol.

The maps are the same (8.0) device.

What can be done to change the maps to know?

Help me!

I am in Hungary, I have a Pioneer AVIC F900 BT. type of navigation device.

Come 2:05 version. The maps I would like to replace it, but I do not know, because I always rebootol.

The maps are the same (8.0) device.

What can be done to change the maps to know?

You may want to post this in a thread that has something to do with maps and updates.

A thread on iphone cables will most likely not get you any answers since no one can find your question.