AVIC411.com

Sirius issues with SCVDOC1 & Instant Replay

I bought the SCVDOC thinking I could use my old stilletto to get the "instant replay" function working... well, not only did it NOT give me the 'instant replay' function that it SHOULD have done, the SCVDOC + Stilletto increased my boot time by nearly 30 seconds! It went back to normal after disconnecting it and reconnecting the SCC1 which I have yet to activate...

Anyone else tried a similar setup and achieved better functionality? Perhaps with a different radio connected to the SCVDOC1?

I bought the SCVDOC thinking I could use my old stilletto to get the "instant replay" function working... well, not only did it NOT give me the 'instant replay' function that it SHOULD have done, the SCVDOC + Stilletto increased my boot time by nearly 30 seconds! It went back to normal after disconnecting it and reconnecting the SCC1 which I have yet to activate...

Anyone else tried a similar setup and achieved better functionality? Perhaps with a different radio connected to the SCVDOC1?

I'll try to rephrase the question.... has anyone out there running a system where the 'Instant replay' function actually works? I can not seem to get it to work with a stilletto 100, stilletto 2, or scc1 :(

Any help would be appreciated!

Since I seem to be the only one interested in this at the moment, I will update this for whoever may search on this in the future.... my apologies to those who dont give a toot.

I have found that the 'Starmate 5' actually DOES seem to work with the 'instant replay" function.... I almost wish it didnt because now it makes me tempted to keep this thing from Best Buy instead dumping all things Sirius and going with GEX-P920XM.

This is the reply I got from Pioneer Support:

"Thank you for contacting Pioneer Electronics, Inc.

We have tested the Sportster4, using the SCVD0C1 kit, along with the CD-SB10.

After listening to the station for a minute or so, we were able to rewind the song. The longer you stay on the station, the more you can rewind.

Thank You,

Pioneer Support Group"

Sure would have been nice if they actually made a list of units that they HAD tested!