AVIC411.com

2006 scion tc speed sensor wire and othe wires

I own a 2006 scion tc and purchased a pioneer avic d1, I havent begun my install yet, and am curious what wires from the nav I need to connect to the car outside of the standard audio harness wires. such as the vss and the reverse sensor wires, parking brake wires etc? where do I find all of these non-standard wires. my car does have the built in auto volume increasing function in my factory pioneer radio. also I found an adapter online for then steering wheel buttons, is this hard to install?

2006 Scion TC

Reverse Light pink + top of fuse box, 14 pin plug, pin 2

Parking Brake black - parking brake switch

Speed Sense purple ECM, 2nd plug from top, pin 17

Notes: The ECM is behind the glove box.

The VSS wire is also yellow in the radio harness.

Not a hard install to do. Just take your time.

merry xmas

thank you for the feedback, I installed it last night, I found both the vss wires in both of your mentioned locations and I checked the yellow wire in the radio harness to ground while the car was stopped and the voltage was zero, once i drove the car the voltage came up to 7.26 ac volts and 6.26 dc volts. is this correct? and once the voltage peaked out it never raised anymore even while speed increased. I also performed the bypass which works very well. thanks robert