AVIC411.com

Incoming calls problems - system wouldnt "Hang up"

Hi All,

First - as new and silent user - thank you for all of the advices and for helping me chose the right Pioneer model for me! Pioneer should constantly look at this forum to "listen to their customers" !! I hope they do that!

Anyway, I bought the x710BT, installed it and all is great BUT- with my Samsung phone, whenever there is an income call I get the "call screen" with the green and red buttons. When I click the green button the call is answered. However the green button stays on the screen - like the navigation system didnt realize that the call was answered. Now when I want to dissconnect - it doesnt work. I click the red button and nothing happens. I hang up thorugh the phone device - and nothing happens on the navigation system - still the "incoming call" screen there, navigation is muted, SD card muted etc.

So I tried to, while this happens, dissconect the BT = the screen is gone but the whole system is still muted. I have to, while driving, turn off the engine, turn it off and then I get sound again. Very frustrating .

I tried pairing my wife's phone - and all works great with the other device - so it might be that my Samsung doesnt like Pioneer too much - but still the system is buggy to not allow me to hang up "brutally" and get sound again.

Is this familiar to anyone ? Any work arounds that you can think of ?

Thanks !!

elad

• 6 months later...

Hi man. Ok this is interesting. First off...I sell and own the unit so any questions feel free. Ok so I have a blackberry. If you call someone by dialing from the phone...and then hangup from the unit..it might still not play the audio/music from the unit. if you get a call and the other person hangs up...it might not hang up your phone so...you will still be on a call. If you call somone on the phone and disconect the call/hang up before the number calls the phojne...bada bing...wont hang up. The unit just has a few bugs in it. Make sure you hang up with the unit by pressing the red end call icon on the screen. Also..I have it set on the unit to "audo answer". Since then...none of the issues mentioned before...have happened since. Hope this helps. :)