AVIC411.com

Delete Songs/ Mark Songs to Delete from AVIC screen?

First off I want to say, I know this may sound crazy, but I just copied a bunch of music from a friend, so I didn't have a chance to really listen to all of the song (5,000). SO, with that said....

Is there some way to delete songs off of my ipod from my AVIC system, or at least mark them (rate them like on the iPod itself) to delete them later. I have songs on my iPod that I would like to remove. Without having to sit down and listen (on my computer) to several hundred songs+ and see what I want or don't want; I could mark them for deletion right then and there in my car as I was listening to it (if I didn't like it).

First off I want to say, I know this may sound crazy, but I just copied a bunch of music from a friend, so I didn't have a chance to really listen to all of the song (5,000). SO, with that said....

Is there some way to delete songs off of my ipod from my AVIC system, or at least mark them (rate them like on the iPod itself) to delete them later. I have songs on my iPod that I would like to remove. Without having to sit down and listen (on my computer) to several hundred songs+ and see what I want or don't want; I could mark them for deletion right then and there in my car as I was listening to it (if I didn't like it).

Sounds like a good idea but don't think you can do it from your Avic.Sure you have to either doit straight from your Ipod or through Itunes.