AVIC411.com

1st Gen iPod Touch Video Issue

I just updated my 1st Gen iPod Touch to the new 3.1.2 software and now I can't watch video from my iPod on my F900. Music works fine, video works on the ipod, but the video tab (on my AVIC) doesn't even light up as if there isn't any on my iPod. I've gone through the AVIC settings and my iPod settings without any luck. When I hooked up my friends iPhone 3G, the video tab lit up and played fine.

Any ideas?

Re-synced my videos as well. The video I have is rented from iTunes and I don't know if that would be an issue at all. I've done that many times before where I rent a movie for a trip and watch it on my AVIC using my iPod. I'll try and load some regular videos and try that later. I figured it wouldn't be a problem because "Rented Videos" came up when we connected my friends IPhone.

I am having the sort of the same problem. I have the F900 as well, and it wont even recognize my 1st Gen Ipod touch. I need to check the usb connection but it should be connected still. Is there anyone else having problems with their ipod's?

There is also something else that happened recently that may have something to do with my situation. I took my car in the have the fuel pump replaced and I get the car back and my stereo doesn't work. I look in my fuse box and see they had broke off my fuse tap for the power to my stereo. So now everything is reset. I made sure that my AV1 input is set to Ipod and it still wont see the connection. Is there something I am forgetting to set back so that it will see the Ipod?