AVIC411.com

Avic Theme emulator?

Is there a AVIC theme emulator for PC? I'm trying to edit my theme and its a real pain in the you know what to constantly go back and forth to the truck. Not looking for one that'll emulate the Nav section of the unit. Looking for one that I can use for the AV portion.

Thanks for any help.

Rob

Trying it now. Installed 2 of the files, 3rd file wont install. The "Windows Mobile 5 Emulator" link.

Any ideas as to why?

yeah, I tried it to and it would not install. it said I had to install a device driver, I followed the address and it says it is no longer available.

Okay.....I got all files installed and I am following the procedures to a 'T'. As soon as I open MAINMENU, TEL, or NAVI , I get an error message wanting to send an error report to Microsoft. I think this is someones idea of a stupid joke :(

Trying it now. Installed 2 of the files, 3rd file wont install. The "Windows Mobile 5 Emulator" link.

Any ideas as to why?

yeah, I tried it to and it would not install. it said I had to install a device driver, I followed the address and it says it is no longer available.

Okay.....I got all files installed and I am following the procedures to a 'T'. As soon as I open MAINMENU, TEL, or NAVI , I get an error message wanting to send an error report to Microsoft. I think this is someones idea of a stupid joke :(

Yea, I get the same error message. Guess I'll try the other emulator posted above and see if that does anything different.

Yea, I get the same error message. Guess I'll try the other emulator posted above and see if that does anything different.

It works, but ONLY for the NAV end. It is no good for anything else, which is kinda pointless as most of the themes that I work on are for the main menu and AV part of the unit.

It works, but ONLY for the NAV end. It is no good for anything else, which is kinda pointless as most of the themes that I work on are for the main menu and AV part of the unit.

Seriously? So even though it says on the wiki that you can edit the AV bit, you cant?

UGH! :( I need some kind of something the will make editing the AV bit possible. :cry:

Seriously? So even though it says on the wiki that you can edit the AV bit, you cant?

UGH! :( I need some kind of something the will make editing the AV bit possible. :cry:

The Wiki only works for 2.0, not 3.0