AVIC411.com

Update Something is wrong with with my unit the USB doesn't work. I shipped my unit back to Pioneer under warranty

Witch I think is good customer service. And if they can fix it I'll be very happy. The MSN-Direct does not work either I think it needs a new FM reciver,But I don't know. I would perfer an exchange unit since this is the third time it whent back to Pioneer. I guess they are not testing the unit they repair properly ! Will see I will update you guys after I have the unit reinstalled in my wife's car 2004 Pontiac Vibe. P.S. the service part is good, The repair I am not sure.

• 1 month later...

This is another post,but it does adress the USB power problem .Ok it's done 3.0 update on my wifes F900BT. This F900BT has always been a little buggy but it works just fine, much better with 3.0 in it. Alright the great MSN-Direct is much better with 3.0 but still does not show to be ACTIVATED !! but It does work. I think it just doesn't say it's activated but it is. Current Gas prices,Movie show times and places, Weather..... all work properly. So thats the way it is. Pioneer repair service dept. still after three tries has not repaired the issue I sent it to them for. To be fair they did repair the USB cable. Customer service just is not what used to be. I work in customer service for a living, If I treated my customers the same way I would be out of a job !!

post-37027-12872760174163_thumb.jpg

post-37027-12872760181096_thumb.jpg