AVIC411.com

My mod's and some questions for help

Hi,

I have my Avic F710BT SW 3.02 appr. 4 weeks and could, with help from this forum, make some modifications. Thanks all of you. (sorry for my bad English, hopefully everyone can understand it)

As basic I used Maverickster's mod / data.zip and Mattjr 's buttons.

Attached you can find some pictures to make it more clear what I have changed / added.

No route: (see picture: Nav screen no route)

Add a return home button

Add a favorite button

Changed the button for address

Add a GPS signal

Change the POI search button

Add an phone home button when my phone is connected

Route: (see picture: Nav screen route)

Change the mute button

Add a TMC button

The GPS signal button change from position to make place for the TMC button

Change the stop route button

Now I like to do some more changes but until now I couldn't find out how to do this, hopefully someone can help me with this / give me some suggestions.

1) Change the phone home button. I like to change this when pressing this button it goes directly to my phonebook or phone menu.

2) When my Ipod is connected I like to change the position of my phone home button. Now the album art screen is covering this button. Or can I remove this screen. ( see picture: Nav screen ipod).

Next to that I can't see any album art pictures. On my ipod classic 160 gb last model (2009) the albums are present and show up, but not on my Avic. A wrong setting?

3) Add the radio RDS text on my nav screen so I can see the mobile speedcam reports (Dutch Radio) and if possible in the footer of the radio station

4) When I use my ipod I see only which song is playing can I change this in artist/song?

If

post-38092-12872759841963_thumb.jpg

post-38092-12872759842945_thumb.jpg

post-38092-12872759843982_thumb.jpg

Thank you for your mod. I filled it with 3dcar and sky's. Looks great. Speedwarning is displaying at the bottom and is not vissible couse speedmeter. Maybe the nextstreetinfo when navigating could be displayed at the botoom???

Can you fix that??

Greatings Rob

Rob

I made some changes to my mod ( place the home phone button to the left en make the zoom in 3d more to the standard settings and place the speedwarning to the right).

Could you upload your data.zip file? I can change the settings for the speedwarning and if you like I can also change the phone home button for you.

I'am not an expert but I will give it a try to change also the nextstreet info.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Bluesbroeder!

I make som modifications to my Avic F900BT SW 3.02. Everything works fine, but now I have the same problem like you.

1) I need to change the phone home button. I like to change this when pressing this button it goes directly to my phonebook or phone menu. You already have a solution for the problem?

2) Where can I delete the map scale indicator, I can not find where that is...

Thanks for your help

Torsten

Hi Torsten,

Unfortunately I did not solve the problem of the Home phone button. If someone has the solution please ....

I'am not completely sure but for the scale indicator yoy must change [

In my datafile the x position is changed in 8 to 899 see below.

map.ZOOMCONTROL_X 899

map.ZOOMCONTROL_Y 330

map.ZOOMCONTROL_TEXTOFFSET -8

map.ZOOMCONTROL_BARHEIGHT 10

map.ZOOMCONTROL_TICKHEIGHT 0

map.ZOOMCONTROL_ZOOMSIZE 150

map.ZOOMCONTROL_FONT "tahoma"

map.ZOOMCONTROL_FONTSIZE 24

map.ZOOMCONTROL_GLOWSIZE 0

map.ZOOMCONTROL_ONLYONETEXT 1

;map.ZOOMCONTROL_SHOW 1

I would like to ask for assistance:

I've got Pioneer AVIC f900bt types of apparatus (Hungary).

The maps I would like to replace it, just the ezridert yet to be replaced or else I do?

Stop asking the same questions in different threads. You MUST READ and figure some things out for yourself before asking someone to spoonfeed you. Hell you are starting to sound like that azux dude. :roll: