AVIC411.com

3D MAPS VIEW CHANGING FROM LINE ROADS TO FULL ANIMATED ROADS

i have noticed that my map changes from line roads to full animated roads that look nice rather han just the line roads ? is there a reason for this ? , i called pioneer he said some roads are animated some arent ? i live in the ny ,nj area and it does it on the same roads it changes by itself anyone has any explanation? it mostly stays on 3d mode with the line roads ? :?::roll:

guys i been having problems with pioneer's products they seem not to be what they claim to be , just my opinion , Ok here it goes , it must be like he said 3D view because i checked all the settings but its just stays in the center 3D but the rest is just lines , with color , i dont know , all i know is that my map changed to a more 3D animated map and and i tried to change the distance view from .05 to .03 and it just disappeared so i put it back on .05 and nothing i drove thru the same way i was driving nothing so , can someone tell me if am going crazy because , in my z3 it used to change to 3D maps thru the same locations , help ?

OK, I think I get it.

There is a "City Map" view (page 42 of the manual) that will show detailed building outlines and wider steets for some citys and only if you have the scale at 0.05 miles (50 meters) or less.

I think this is what youre speaking of. If you dislike it you can turn it off in the settings.

Brian-

• 2 weeks later...