AVIC411.com

at night f900bt change language and keypad ilumination

Hi, I´m driving crazy............each night, when I park my car, I left my Pioneer f900bt with Spanish language and orange ilumination, but when I switch on my car in the morning, tha car is in English language and blue illumination.....................

Please, I need some help!!!!!!!!!!!! :?:?

Hi, I´m driving crazy............each night, when I park my car, I left my Pioneer f900bt with Spanish language and orange ilumination, but when I switch on my car in the morning, tha car is in English language and blue illumination.....................

Looks like you do not have constant power wire hooked up properly.

But is very strange, because is only when I leave my car (2009 bmw 325i) during many hours.........so don´t know exactly what´s the matter with it........... :?

Please, I need some help!!!!!!!!!!!! :? :?

It is crazy, only change ilumination colour and language, I have set up a PASSWORD, but doesn´t ask for it to me, so i think the problem is not with the constant power wire...........

Hookup an LED and current limit resistor to the Constant Power wire, and when you return to your car you will see if the wire is still hot before you start your car. But you should put the LED in a location where you can see it from outside your car before you unlock your doors. Did you have a radio before the 900BT and did it loose the station presets? You like the 900BT over the factory GPS?

I had the professional radio in my BMW E93 with No problems............... I don´t prefer the 900bt over the factory GPS, but althought my car is new, it is was already made so I couldn´t add any factory extras.........so It is why I bought the pioneer one.....I had already a pioneer one in my smart fortwo..........

Regards

Did you have a radio before the 900BT and did it loose the station presets? You like the 900BT over the factory GPS?