AVIC411.com

x910 bt integration with a 2010 Toyota Tundra

Hi all, I am new to this site and was wondering how difficult of an install it would be to mount the x910bt in a 2010 Toyota Tundra? I have the non JBL head unit presently with both the aux and usb ports, bluetooth, steering wheel audio controls, and rear back up camera built it (displays in the rear view mirror). I guess what I am wondering is because these options are already in the truck will it make the install easier or more difficult? Any help is greatly appreciated.

it helps that you don't have jbl, but all the other options will make it slightly more difficult, for the steering wheel controls you will need a PAC SWIPS, the new radio will have bluetooth but you will have to run a new mic or you could try to solder the factory mic on to the new mics plug, and getting the factory aux and usb to work might be a little tricky, and i have no idea about the factory reverse camera, it SHOULD work the same after you replace the radio, but getting it to show up on the AVIC won't be easy