AVIC411.com

F90BT UPDATE DISASTER

I Purchased the update 2.6 (factory update) sd cards, and after the update was finished the radio just started to boot normally i got the new pioneer 2009 screen and then it booted into the main menu (destination,phone,av) and in the bottom it says:"system startup in progress please wait , after a few min like 3 min it just boots and does the same thing over and over again ? anyone with any suggestion or is the radio shot ? :?::(

Did you have any mods installed? If you did, then that is what the problem is. The pioneer updates dont erase the prior flash, it just overwrites it which means that if you have any prior mods, then they will conflict with the update. You have to reinstall your backup. I had the same problem when installing the 3.0 update. I then installed the hacked update and it worked perfect. Reason being is that the hacked update basically erases your flash drive whereas the factory does not.