AVIC411.com

Can't find addresses

I just realized that I can no longer find address since upgrading to 3.0. I will try to find an address "123 magnolia" but it will not let me type magnolia, I will type a "ma" then give me only "main st.". I can browse the map to magnolia, press the screen to find 123 magnolia and route there. It is weird, just address entry feature no longer works on anything other than select roads.

I just realized that I can no longer find address since upgrading to 3.0. I will try to find an address "123 magnolia" but it will not let me type magnolia, I will type a "ma" then give me only "main st.". I can browse the map to magnolia, press the screen to find 123 magnolia and route there. It is weird, just address entry feature no longer works on anything other than select roads.

If you find the address you're looking for on the map, can you click on the Point Info button and see if it shows the street name as the same (Magnolia) and in the same town. Sometimes TeleAtlas codes maps funny and what you know if Magnolia in town of X might be State Route 123 or in the town of Y...

No, it says the exact name I tried to enter. "Magnolia". I tried some more at lunch, no address would come up. I may have to reload the firmware update.

Weird... I did see _some_ roads in IL that were not straightforward to locate, but not if they would show up exactly the same as entered in Point Info...

Call Pioneer and report the problem, they will want the address in question. I started a thread in the General area that is very similar, has to do with entering Highway addresses. Call Pioneer, they will document the problem and give you a case #. They told me that they are working for a fix now, and the more complaints the better.