AVIC411.com

How to change time settings for automatically Night-View?

Does anybody know how and where I can change the time settings for the automatically switching of Day / Night-View of the maps?

No matter how dark it is, my maps do switch at 8 AM to Day-View and at 6 PM to Night-View!

I would like to change it to switch to Night-View at 7 PM on wintertime and 10 PM on summertime!!

sunrize and sunset are given by the satelites / GPS, iGo switches analog to this information. A setting for this would not make sence, since these times vary through out the year and from location to location. People in the northern part of the northern hemisphere and analog south, have longer dusk- and dauwn-times, the actual sunset / sunrize times are earlyer / later... To make a long story short, if you are really keen on that, you will have to change the clock.

sunrize and sunset are given by the satelites / GPS, iGo switches analog to this information. A setting for this would not make sence, since these times vary through out the year and from location to location. People in the northern part of the northern hemisphere and analog south, have longer dusk- and dauwn-times, the actual sunset / sunrize times are earlyer / later... To make a long story short, if you are really keen on that, you will have to change the clock.

I can just confirm this in parts - I have the same problem with summertime, the unit always switches 1 or 2 hours too early!! And if this is controlled by GPS-signal, there must be a setting somewhere that tells iGo, when to switch!

And if there is a setting, this setting can be changed, I guess!!

...Wouldn't be polite to go on in German.

Would be easier, but not polite! :wink:

I use the Diaftia mod for 3 or 4 months now and with some changes like colour of some bars and icons / german text, etc. and some changes at the image.res I do really like that mod!

To come back to topic:

yor summertime-problem can be fixed easily. Just go to GPS-tab and on the bottom right there are the time settings. You have to check "automted timeadjustment" or so - guess you'r German, so it'll say "automatisch anpassen" oder so

This doesn't work! I've set it to "automatic adjustment" and this causes my problem! Setting it to "manual adjustment" doesn't change anything!