AVIC411.com

Pioneer AVIC-f700bt MAJOR PROBLEMS!!!

Okay I am really freaking out.. I have not had my f700BT for a week and already i have messed it up. I really need somebody's help. i have searched the forums and i'm pretty sure there were some i overlooked being so frantic in finding a solution without sending my precious radio back. This is what i did. "Just to be honest i tried to bypass the video view while driving through pressing (menu,map,eject, and reset) i let go of reset immediately after i pressed it and continued to hold down the other three (menu,map and eject) i heard the popping sound i let go of eject still continuing to hold map and menu a blue screen appear and ever since then it has not booted correctly. now it will come on the main buttons on the left side are pinkish white color and the Bluetooth light just blinks until it shuts down i can still hear it a little noise from it so once i prayed and about cried i unplugged the power in the back of the radio and plugged it back up after about twenty or thirty min. still nothing. i have paid a lot for it then i go and screw it up completely i'm so disappointed in myself i really would like clear and blunt instructions on how to get it back to work without sending it back or buying anything. PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP!!! i'm also very sorry if i have ruined a page or put this in the wrong area.. but please some help me.. i have a 2004 GMC envoy if that helps.. in case i forget how to get into this area of the website my e-mail is jptwenty3@yahoo.com.... I'M VERY desperate.

It sounds like you where trying to update the WINCE correct and bricked it? I take it you didn't make a back-up copy of your unit first? You will need to search for a 2.0 WINCE and Flashdisk on this site. Then follow the same procedures to reload that back to the original settings. I have done this once before and was able to revert back. No need to worry you'll get it fixed. Here are a couple of links to look at.

http://avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=25817

http://avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=27590