AVIC411.com

problems booting with Testmode F700

I have tried to boot with testmode, the one with the mitcap files.

It didn`t work and the problem I now have is that the device doesn`t boot with the sd card, I have tried several sd cards.

The question I have is:

who can give me an direct link to a working testmode file, And how big should the card be

who can give me an advice in the following mather, first upgrade to version 3 and or thirst upgrade eazirider for the latest IGO maps and program

I have tried to boot with testmode, the one with the mitcap files.

It didn`t work and the problem I now have is that the device doesn`t boot with the sd card, I have tried several sd cards.

The question I have is:

who can give me an direct link to a working testmode file, And how big should the card be

who can give me an advice in the following mather, first upgrade to version 3 and or thirst upgrade eazirider for the latest IGO maps and program

This has been covered many times on here. All of the answers to your questions have been answered already. Do a search and I guarantee you will find all of the answers.

Don't forget to backup first.

Hi. Format your SD card using Start->Run and type CMD (enter)

Now type format (driveletter:) /fs:fat32. The drive letter is the drive letter your SD card has.

Example if you can enter the SD card using g: then type: format g: /fs:fat32

Now copy the Testmode.zip onto your SD card and try again.

I did format my SD card using windows and checking that it was set to FAt32, but it didn't work untill this.

I already formatted the card as you descriped.

Problem is that the Testmode files I find here in the forum are corrupt. When I extract I get aan error. please give me a link to aa working file.

My firmware is 2.007.

Just to be clear, when I boot with the card, nothing happens, should I pres any other keys?