AVIC411.com

Hello from Brazil!! PLZ someone can helpme with a avic-f500b

Hello to everyone, my name is Fabio and a live in Brazil, Sao Paulo, i get a Pioneer F500BT and i having some problens to use a GPS, i dont now how to put the Brazil maps on it. PLZ someone can help mi to put de brazil maps on the GPS, my go is to heve a f500 like this fotos

48328668_8.jpg

48328668_4.jpg

48328668_7.jpg

My f500BT vercion is 2.00000

Map 01,000800

THX a lot

Hi everyone...

i'm from Brazil to and am havin' the same problem then fabiobr...

my F500BT is with Map Version: 01.000800 and Version: 2.000000 ... but the question is.... it has a method to put another maps (for example Brazil like fabiobr 've shown for us in pictures) but we dont know how... can someone (plllzzzzzzz) rssrs... tell us how to do that or if it already has another topic about this (i cant find that) pass the link...

Actually I'm using leetlauncher 3.0 to use another gps softwares (like iGO, tomtom) to use brazilian maps and poi's and .dem file... :P

Thanks a lot!

Hi everyone...

i'm from Brazil to and am havin' the same problem then fabiobr...

my F500BT is with Map Version: 01.000800 and Version: 2.000000 ... but the question is.... it has a method to put another maps (for example Brazil like fabiobr 've shown for us in pictures) but we dont know how... can someone (plllzzzzzzz) rssrs... tell us how to do that or if it already has another topic about this (i cant find that) pass the link...

Actually I'm using leetlauncher 3.0 to use another gps softwares (like iGO, tomtom) to use brazilian maps and poi's and .dem file... :P

Thanks a lot!

Amigo pega meu msn

michelinfabio@hotmail.com agente pode ir trocando umas informações

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I need the Brazil's map on my device too.

My Avic-F500bt just have US map, so I never used the GPS function. I want to use here in Brazil. And I have never got the Voice Recognition fully working.

What can I do to make my unit better for me.

I don't know anything att all.

My MSN Messenger: ZukHIM@hotmail.com

Preciso de saber como faz para ter o mapa do Brasil no meu Pioneer. Alguém sabe?

Por favor me ajudem.

Meu msn: ZukHIM@hotmail.com