AVIC411.com

Blackberry Bold / Nokia Bluetooth connection

I have a Blackberry bold and previously had a nokia e71. Both phones work fine with my F90BT and seem to pair no problems.

My two issues which I'm having with my Bold is that lets say I'm on the phone and get into my car and continue talking. The bluetooth connections from both the BB and F90 connect but it does not switch over to the F90 through the speakers and microphone. This used to always work with my Nokia and worked seamlessly. I know there is an option on the Bold to activate through handset, external device etc but none of these work. And no matter what I do if I want to use the handsfree through the F90 I have to just hangup and then place the call with the F90. I know its a small quirk but still it's somewhat a pain in the A#$.

Secondly, I noticed that previously with the Nokia I could switch over to handset on my phone and when the ignition was turned off on my vehicle it would not drop the call. Now with the Bold and the F90 when the car shuts off it drops my call even after switching to handset on the phone and not using the handsfree of the F90. It obviously has something to do with the bluetooth connection ending.

Anybody else experience something like this?