AVIC411.com

MSN Direct - Missing product key on Pioneer Z11

I recently upgraded to a AVIC z11 from a z1. Anyway, I went to register for MSN Direct and the product key was missing from the unit. I've read other post from other threads and it appears to be a problem. I've sent an email to Pioneer asking if there's a way to regenerate the product key or if they can provide me with one pertaining to my model so I can activate MSN Direct (wating for a reply). Anyone in the same boat that can provide some guidance...? thx!

Yes the product key will display once the tuner is installed. As weather it is worth it or not is up to you. I would go for it if I was in your position but that is a decision that is up to you. There is a way you can get the service completely free of charge for the duration of time till 2012. Search through the Z110BT forums for details.

If you are going to go with the lifetime subscription to MSN you need to PM forum member 6605stang now. He will be returning his left over MSN cards to Best Buy tomorrow. These cards are the only way to get the lifetime subscription and get the full refund once you buy the card from him. Details are stickied at the top of the Z110 forum for the lifetime subscription.