AVIC411.com

Motorola Droid BT Pairing and VoiceDial

So, does it work or not. We have some conflicting information on here and I'm sure someone out there has tried it. I am really torn between getting this phone or being forced with another one because of the bluetooth issue. If it doesn't work now, is it possible that a fix will come out in the future that will allow it to connect? Anyone?

• 2 weeks later...

Supposedly December 11th there will be a major OTA update that will address some BT issues among other things...having said that if you are trying to voice dial through a D3 with the BTB200 even if google/motorola fixes their phone there is no guarantee it will work with this Pioneer. Pioneer really dropped the ball on this one as the numerous threads will show...I am not aware of A single phone to date that works properly with the D3 voice dial...at least if it utilizes Microsoft Voice Command...you could perhaps voice dial but not hear any of the voice command prompts or confirmations...however in theory there are some third party apps that could possibly work with droid utilizing the a2dp connection for broadcasting the prompts