AVIC411.com

Digital Media Player for Movies Music Etc...

I know there is a lot of talk about using iPods and iPhones to view movies, but has anyone tried out a digital media player? I run a website on digital media players, and would like to talk to someone regarding this and possibly writing an article about this for my site.

I have an Avic-D3 and through one of the video inputs, it seems that it would be possible to do this. There is a new player that just came out November 10 called the Patriot Media Player that you can add up to a 1Terabyte drive inside. This would enable a person to create a media environment inside the car, and not just be limited to switching DVDs or CDs out of the D3. Potentially, you could download your entire DVD collection onto the Patriot or similar player and play them through your system.

My site is located at Digital Media Player Guide. I've got all the specs of different players that might work with the D3 on my site. Give it a look and let me know which player would work best. If you just want to get an idea about the patriot media player, then Amazon has it here Patriot Box Office 1080P High Definition Media Player (Black).