AVIC411.com

F900BT firmware 3.020100 anyone?

goto pioneer and buy a new map update !

That's an easy answer...

I bought my F900BT yesterday and I think I deserve more then almost 2-year old maps for my 1000 euro!

And I'm not even talking about the maps if you read the subject...I just want the new firmware to see if it responds better. Because with my original firmware (2.09). The device reacts very sluggish.

So I do really like my AVIC but for that amount of money I think it's only fair to get (firmware) updates.

That's an easy answer...

I bought my F900BT yesterday and I think I deserve more then almost 2-year old maps for my 1000 euro!

And I'm not even talking about the maps if you read the subject...I just want the new firmware to see if it responds better. Because with my original firmware (2.09). The device reacts very sluggish.

So I do really like my AVIC but for that amount of money I think it's only fair to get (firmware) updates.

The 3.0 firmware changes wince. With the update the older maps no longer work. You may be better off returning the unit if they didn't offer the update for free.

That's an easy answer...

Why would you pay 1000 euro for a 2 yr old machine. You can get the X910BT (latest model) with newer maps for a lot less than that. Here is what I mean:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/PIONEER-AVIC-X910BT- ... 414ac91a29

That is about HALF the price that you paid for the older version...........Yeah, you got robbed! BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oke,oke he is robbed. help the guy.

I updated my f900BT to 3.0 and it react great. I'm saticfied. My advise is to read carefully this thread in this forum.

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=26625

Follow the tread about updating to 3.0 and you feel better. 1000 euro keeps 1000 euro.

By the way, are you dutch?

Youre welcome

Thnx!!

Will give it a try!

And by the way...I'm dutch indeed :D

edit: I looked at the post but it's not the newest one...will try anyway! Wooooh!! :)