AVIC411.com

AVIC 900BT

if you buy the up date from pioneer and have it shipped to you, most of pioneer's dealers should know how to do the updates, and be willing to do the update for you for a small fee, however installing the update is so very simple, and there is the same chance of it having a problem while updating whether you or somebody else does it and it if bricks while they do it you will still need to send it off to pioneer to have it fixed, also if it messes up while they do it, its not there fault (unless they do it wrong of course), but you will have to call around to see which places will do it for you.

no i just got it with the 2.0....something...already on it and it sucks balls ...my D3 has less ticks but it was waay quicker...and most of the time this thing has me dialing the wrong people...ill say play the transplants and it say calling aunt..plus the dude i bought it off from wont tell me the window's live ID so i cant get Msn direct...which sucks...plus the D3 played AVI video files.

for the MSN you just need to get a prepaid card (most pioneer, garmin dealers should have them) and then when you set it up online, you just enter the number for the device(which can b looked up in the menus) but they are canceling the service, no more MSN Direct

for the MSN you just need to get a prepaid card (most pioneer, garmin dealers should have them) and then when you set it up online, you just enter the number for the device(which can b looked up in the menus) but they are canceling the service, no more MSN Direct

yea but the number on the device wont work because it's been used and it wont let me open a new account on the same number. when is msn direct killing the service?

i thought it was next year some time but im not sure, there is a thread floating around somewhere on here about it.

not too mention, its not all that great, how well it works(and what options worked) depends on where you are,

the traffic was OK at best, but the real reason i wanted it was for the gas prices and movie times. movie times never worked, and gas prices only worked one or two days a week, and the gas prices where always a couple of days old nd where never correct.