AVIC411.com

Need help to restore to factory settings.

I have been reading thru all the logs from past to present on how to update to 3.0 and get around the $120 fee that pioneer wants people to pay.So i saw a bunch of good walk throughs and figured that i would give it a shot alot of them were really detailed so i figured what the heck il give it a shot anythings better then stock slow load up times and other flaws that yall already know about so i tried and got confussed and it all went down hill from that now it powers on and the screen remains black and shuts off i can get into the unit thru test mode and even load up the two files WinCEIMG files in the first steps i can get in and move things around as instructed in the guides i insert the sd chips but im just not sure if im not fully getting the right files or what, i have a avic-f700bt so if anyone could help me understand how to complete the steps or just put it back to factory it would be much appreciated