F90bt problem with legit 3.0 upgrade GURUS NEEDED

i have an f90bt and having a problem trying to upgrade

i purchased from pioneer the 2 sd card update CNSD-100FM

everything started out ok.

installed everything ok with SD card #1

then got code from the pioneer site and entered it in and clicked on upgrade

then navigation unit restarted and asked for SD card #2

So i inserted it in.

black screen loaded up saying DATA UPGRADING. (says in the book that it should take approx. 40min to upgrade.)

40min later its stuck on 3% don't think it ever said 1% or 2%.

also have a blinking blue box on the bottem right hand corner.

ANY HELP WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED.

I had the same problem as you, the system halted at 3% and kept asking for the update SD card even after rebooting the unit. Totally unusable. Pioneer told me that they would have to charge me to get the unit back to working since the units warranty was out, even though their fucking update broke it.

I broke down and installed the illegitimate update and kept the update I purchased as a make-shift way to be legal.

Pioneer does NOT back their products. Even if you BOUGHT the 3.0 upgrade, if you call Pioneer their "technicians" :lol: will lie to avoid responsibility. Many of us have experienced this.

There are a host of other companies out there who know about customer service. Pioneer is the anti-matter to their matter...bizarro world to their normalcy.

Those of us with AVIC's must put up with bugs. If you are in a position to buy a new unit though, consider another brand.

got the unit to work by installing a hacked version of 3.0

now i need someone to help me reinstall the 3.0 the LEGIT way with the provided sd cards from pioneer if anyone knows how to do this please help out

thanks

No need to install their shitty update, you're done. Keep the update for proof that you're legal should it ever arise. Happy 3.0ing.