AVIC411.com

Droid/Bluetooth: Contact transfer fails

I've had problems with my Droid/F90, too.

One issue I found was using 86,,, as a contact for voice dial (the "," are pauses). I'd get an error screen saying "no number". Deleted the contact and it sync'd. The Droid has other means of dialing voice mail. No problems with this on my old Razr.

Other times, I'd just get a failure message. Restarting my F90 and/or deleting the Droid and re-pairing usually works.

Now, on my 2nd droid (the first returned for the #@&^ echo problem) I get all sorts of goofy contacts in my F90. Lots of , contacts with the box being first,last name holders. Weird.

[bTW, the new droid has the same echo problem. Sure hope the Dec 11 update fixes it or it is going back to Verizon permanently.]

Mine worked fine, I paired it but couldn't do any transfer of the phonebook. I shut the car off, turned the phone off for the night the next morning I got in the car, turned bluetooth on for the phone and a few mins later it asked to transfer the phonebook. It all worked fine after that.

...Now, on my 2nd droid (the first returned for the #@&^ echo problem) I get all sorts of goofy contacts in my F90. Lots of , contacts with the box being first,last name holders. Weird...

the software from the link above will fix this too

Mine worked fine, I paired it but couldn't do any transfer of the phonebook. I shut the car off, turned the phone off for the night the next morning I got in the car, turned bluetooth on for the phone and a few mins later it asked to transfer the phonebook. It all worked fine after that.

The same thing ended up happening to me, Thanks!

A new issue though...don't know if it's related. The volume on my phone seems not to be working right sometimes now. At the highest phone setting the volume is still low. I was wondering if the bluetooth connection somehow took hold in phone...weird.

A new issue though...don't know if it's related. The volume on my phone seems not to be working right sometimes now. At the highest phone setting the volume is still low. I was wondering if the bluetooth connection somehow took hold in phone...weird.

Another Droid issue I've had. Pull the battery from the phone and restart. :evil:

• 5 weeks later...