AVIC411.com

kept it after all and finally happy :)

its been a bit of a love hate between me, the 110 and my 09 Audi. Short story, my oem 8 channel bose now has a digital turn on and I ran into major challenges thinking I could use the stock bose/amps for now. Plus antenna issues and other gremlins with the HD radio and MSN Direct(not really the fault of the Pioneer) just made it a maddening.

I was going to junk it all , twice but I am glad I didnt. My installer who has become a lifelong friend convinced me to muddle through and by adding (and of course spending) an Audison bit one processor and a 5 channel Audison LRK 5.1 the system is singing SWEET MUSIC.

I have to say, adding a DSP processor like the bit one to after market or oem is something everyone should consider. The software and power of the bit one is nothing short of amazing. There are so many tweaks that go well beyond what you could get with the just the Pioneer controls.

Of course.........it did the obvious an exposed that the bose speakers, while tuned nicely for the car are gonna have to go soon as well.

Hertz Mille 165 here we come :)