AVIC411.com

Cruise Dial Images

i was hoping that someone can help me out with some image files. i think i know what files they are but i can't open them. i tried CS3 & Paint but no luck. i was hoping someone would have some files or information that would be helpful in changing the theme of the mod.

BDS_blank.bmp, BDS_trip1.bmp, BDS_trip2.bmp, BDS_trip3.bmp, BDS_trip4.bmp, BDS_trip5.bmp, BDS_trip6.bmp, BDS_tripx.bmp, BDS_gloss_top.bmp, BDS_speedometer_num_mph.bmp, BDS_speedometer_bg.bmp, BDS_speedometer_bg1.bmp, trip_diricon_bg.bmp, BDS_compassmask.bmp

this seems to be all the files that are used with this mod. thanks for any and all help.

cruisedial.th.jpg

i was hoping that someone can help me out with some image files. i think i know what files they are but i can't open them. i tried CS3 & Paint but no luck. i was hoping someone would have some files or information that would be helpful in changing the theme of the mod.

BDS_blank.bmp, BDS_trip1.bmp, BDS_trip2.bmp, BDS_trip3.bmp, BDS_trip4.bmp, BDS_trip5.bmp, BDS_trip6.bmp, BDS_tripx.bmp, BDS_gloss_top.bmp, BDS_speedometer_num_mph.bmp, BDS_speedometer_bg.bmp, BDS_speedometer_bg1.bmp, trip_diricon_bg.bmp, BDS_compassmask.bmp

this seems to be all the files that are used with this mod. thanks for any and all help.

cruisedial.th.jpg

dowbload the image viewer here, http://www.rc-dev.com/i3t/, with it you can open the compressed images and save them as a regular BMP

Alex showed me that program last week. Have a question about it though. Once you make the BMP's "regular, edit them, do you then have to switch em back? It IS a major pain not being able to see/open images with PS. :x

dragon, can you tell me exactly the file names of the blue checkered bit in that image are?

just make a blank image in a photo editer program of 800x480. & load up the 2 files. both file are in the image.res file in the commom folder.

Bottom image is ~ 746_32K_MN-001_24b

Top ~ 746_32K_MN-003_24b

make sure to replace all 4 files if your going to change the button when pushed. the other 2 can be found in the DATA folder in the APL2/iGo/Data.zip. once unziped there are in the ~ ui_pioneer/800_400 folder witht he same name.

If you using the Diaftia's Hybrid mods V2 save the image as AJG_Aurora_iGo.bmp

i reworked the whole mod and started over on placements of everything. i also fixed the trip computer buton with the right one. your looking for this line in navigatemap_800_480.ui in the iGo data folder.

replace with this line.....

im still working on some coding for this. thanks to the person that took the time to make this mod.

cruisetrip1copy.th.jpg

this is the better version with everything all lined up.

cruisedial2.th.jpg