AVIC411.com

GPS not working after 3.0 update, help?!

First off, I am not an idiot when it comes to this sort of thing. Its easy to follow such simple instructions.

Anyhow, I have followed everything to the 'T' for the 3.0 update. Booted in test mode (regular, not 2.3), formatted via SD. Booted into WindowsCE with no problem, deleted remaining files out of MyFlashDisk. Then I copied over the 3.0 files.

Then held reset for 5 seconds.

Booted into 3.0 just fine, everything seems to work great, except for the navigation / gps. If I go to GPS/Time Settings, I can see several red dots above me. I have 3 yellow bars under 'Accuracy' but it shows that im in New York somewhere (even though im here in Missouri). I have deleted the route the AVIC has automatically put on, and still no change. I have re-formatted, re-applied 3.0 and still no GPS.

I have entered Start -> Windows Explorer -> Windows -> GPSviewer and it looks like some things are going on, but im not really sure what im looking for here.

LMK and thank you for your help!