AVIC411.com

Has ANYONE gotten their $200 rebate?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in the same boat; I submitted my rebate on Oct 20. The rebate company states that they have no record of my submitting the paperwork. I have subsequently sent 5 emails with all documentation attached, sent one fax, and called several times. The rebate company does not seem to be interested in fulfilling the rebates, and Pioneer has washed their hands saying it is up to the rebate company. I am following up with the Postal Inspector and the State Attorney General to investigate this situation. It seems that Pioneer is committing fraud. I advise everyone to do the same.

shame that this is how it has to come down. I am going to keep trying. Be nice if I could find a local number for the Pioneer HQ but no luck so far.

The supervisor I left the message with from Pioneer CS has not returned my call.

I do have one email from the rebate company saying they have no idea about this promo

I suggest people try this email and flood them

rebates@rebateshq.com

Just checked my status online:

--------------------------

Tracking Results: Rebate Submission Detail

Rebate: $200.00 Check

Rebate Information For: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Promotion: Up to $200 Mail-In Rebate with Purchase of Select Pioneer Navigation Systems (AVIC-Z110BT, AVIC-X910BT)

Submission Type: MAIL-IN

Date Received: 12-18-2009

Status Detail: Your rebate is valid and is scheduled for final processing.

---------------------------

Curious part is that I submitted my info in mid-Oct - and it's showing received just yesterday? :roll:

At least the status is encouraging.

just got email confirming the reciept and validation of my rebate, got tracking number and they said i should get it by 1/29/10 yeah will be submitting another one . doing wifeys 02 escalade ext converted to 03 bezel and radio mount. z110 will be in just befoe christmas. jim