AVIC411.com

Z3 just started not producing Sirius Sound?!

I just got back in my truck and 8 hours ago everything worked fine and has for like 2 years almost now. Just now, the sirus on my Z3 has no volume for music, the display works fine, touch screen shows the right channels and what is currently being played, even has the sound at proper volume for when you touch a key but no music?! All other inputs works fine such as CD, Radio, etc. Hoping its nothing major but i'm baffled b/c my home receiver plays with no problem.....what could it be? Its definitely not a wiring issue b/c its been in the car for so long...figure its not a fuse issue since its receiving the channel info, etc. HELP!

UPDATE: still wasn't working in my car tonite....got home after listening to the radio (ouch!) and then messed with some sound settings...not even sure what I touched only that I was in settings for UHF or something under AV settings and I went back to Sirius and there was SOUND! I was afraid to change the channel but it was showing the title, playing and everything....so am I wrong t assume it was either a setting issue or just something with the antenna from the recent storm?