AVIC411.com

speed pulse wire and harness

so i just got that speaker converter blue box replaced. he couldnt find any reason why its shutting off besides the harness to the unit. that one that plugs into the z1. that was for the front right speaker issue turning on and off. we see how it goes. everything works fine right now and the speed pulse is working again. i hope it doesnt shut off again. that pink wire was connected and secured. so i dont know why it keeps going on and off. he said it could be the actual harness from the pioneer unit. do you know how much those are to get it replaced?

The harness is not known to go bad. Did you install the unit yourself? Or did you have it professionally installed? I would check the pink wire, not behind the radio, but at the source of the tap. Perhaps there is not a good tap. I always prefer to T-Tap rather that the regular tap that comes on the wire.

i got it professionally installed. i actually just came back and he was showing me behind the unit. that pink wire was crimped down good in that little cylinder tube. the wire wasnt moving anywhere. where is the source of tap? the pink wire that goes from radio harness to the source. it was secure.