AVIC411.com

Bluetooth W/Blackberry Issues

Just Got a Z110BT and Got It all Hooked up Fine and Dandy but i have come to an impasse as far as the bluetooth goes

OK...

Installed the Unit Then i synced my Blackberry 8330 w/Verizon to the z110 and made a call and it went through and the person on the other end could hear me fine and i could hear them fine.

Shut off the truck and then when i started it back up after fiddling around with a few more settings i attempted to make another call, the unit showed the number i was calling and i used the voice recognition to dial the number..... however my car which previously would ring before the person would pick up will not ring and the person on the other end cannot hear me.

I have tried just about everything reseting my phone i reset the z110 re-synced god know how many times and changed settings on my phone.

When my phone connects to the unit it show that it supportes HFP and the A2DP(not sure exact acronym but the audio one) and if i make a call on the avic my phone will show that it is calling and i can end the call from the phone but still i have no audio and they cannot hear me through the mic

But the voice recognition still works and im clueless

Any Help Appreciated