AVIC411.com

Hi new here and need new stereo

Hey guys, I've been trying to decide on the right AVIC for my car and my needs but there just seems to be so much info out there that I can't even begin to wrap my mind around it, please help me out if you can.

Here's what I need help with. What I would LIKE to get will most likely have to be a used model for cost reasons. I really don't want to be spending more than a few hundred bucks since I'm not looking for the latest and greatest, just a clean functional setup. I really don't care about amps or woofer or anything like that, I feel like the pre-amp in the headunit I get would be adequate and I'll worry about the speakers on my own.

Needs:

-Touchscreen Nav with ability to store maps on the harddrive if possible

-dvd/video playback and ability to hack so I can use in motion

-voice command for phone and song selection

-ipod connectivity and control through the headunit

-bluetooth so I can use my phone

So yea there it is, what can you guys suggest?

Needs:

-Touchscreen Nav with ability to store maps on the harddrive if possible

-dvd/video playback and ability to hack so I can use in motion

-voice command for phone and song selection

-ipod connectivity and control through the headunit

-bluetooth so I can use my phone

So yea there it is, what can you guys suggest?

There are only two options that fit all of those requirements. The F/X series and the Z110BT. Unfortunately your going to be hard pressed to get any of these for a couple of hundred bucks, even used. Your best bet is probably a used F900BT. It can be had for as close to your price as possible and can be upgraded to the 3.0 software which will upgrade it to an X910BT which is the current model.

thanks man, I was actually looking at the 900bt before I posted this and it seemed like what I wanted but then I read a guy reviewing the 910bt and saying how much better it was than his 900 that he hated so much. So the upgrade closes the gap between the two? Also what does the 900bt lack from my list? It seems to have all of it but maybe I'm not looking hard enough.