AVIC411.com

How do I change the map orientation?

Hello,

I have installed the upgrade that I found on this site shortly after purchasing my AVIC-X910BT. Everything has worked fine for months until yesterday. Now my map is oriented 'North' and I cannot figure out how to change it back so that my car arrow is always pointing in my direction of travel. The upgrade apparently removed the 'map mode' button and I am at a loss. Any ideas will be appreciated.

Very respectfully, Tim

• 3 weeks later...

The icon in the upper right corner of the map screen is no longer there? If you see a square icon with an "N" in it, tap that once and it will bring you to 3D mode with car facing up. Tap it a second time and you will see the 2D map with the car facing up. Tap it a 3rd time and you will be back to North always up.

If that icon is not there I dont know what to say. I would be that it is there but if you applied an update I am unfamiliar with there is a chance that it is now under Navigation Settings like it is on the Z110BT.