AVIC411.com

Question about Firmware Update! 3.0 from CNSD-150FM

So here's the deal... I have two F500BT units. I recently bought the CNSD-150FM for the firmware and map update. I ran it on my first unit and everything worked just fine.... Now, on the second unit, I installed the first SD card and it worked fine, but when I got to the second SD card, it kept asking for a password and I soon found out that you can only use the SD cards on one unit... My question is, is there any way to update my second unit? Could I dump the files straight off the second SD card onto the 2nd unit without a problem? Is there anything else I can do to make this work? I bought the SD card and I really don't want to buy another set just for a password. I really don't like the fact that PIONEER set things up this way... Any help would be appreciated.

I don't think it's possible. I believe the second SD card contains the new iGO app (v8.3) and new maps. They require new license to run.

However, if you don't mind running "hacked" version of iGO, you could run iGO app & map from "x910bt dump" available in this forum.

Please read following threads.

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=25838&start=45#p184341

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=25751&start=585#p203900