AVIC411.com

Delete warning message on backup cam?

anyone know if its possible to delete the banner across the top of the backup cam view warning that the camera image may be mirrored? I am installing this unit with a camera which can operate in standard mode or mirror mode to solve this problem, I will know 100% that my camera display is correct and not mirrored, I really don't want that message on there warning me of a potential problem I know is a non-issue. any way to do this?

TIA

• 2 weeks later...

This unit is not hackable or capable of ever being modded. If it was, a lot more people would have one, I would be the first in line :) ! If you want such mods as 'removal of warning messages', Total Navigation rehall with new features and computers, streets with street numbers, being able to call from the Nav screen, trip computer, total color overhall and new themes of the GUI (just to name a few), you will have to go with the X / F series. I would LOVE to have a 7" screen, but to give up the ability to customize the unit to perfection is not worth it. Evertime I look at a stock unit with the ugly black GUI and the ugly Nav system that is so limited, I wonder what Pioneer was thinking