AVIC411.com

Pioneer 3.00202 update not recognised

Hi everyone,

I've updated my european AVIC F900BT to unofficial 3.0 with instructions from the forum. Downloaded the recent 3.00202 update from pioneer eu site. Checked the system and map versions from the AVIC and they are exactly as insy-tructed on Pioneer site. Extracted the zip files into SD. SD is FAT32 formatted and unzipped filesizes are exactly the same as given in the install instructions.

When I try to update from the SD card I don't know why but Avic would not initiate the update but will boot as normal. I checked the SD slot and it works since I can boot to test mode with problems on my other SD card.

The system must have a way of understanding whether it was updated with an official cnsd update or not. Having searched the forum I couldn't see a solid way of updating to 3.00202 from SD rather than going into the service mode which is quite critical to fiddle with.

Is there anyone who can help me overcome this problem since I don't want to be stuck with 3.01 for ever :lol:

Many thanks.

The problem is caused by your unofficial update. The update checks for files and the info in there as to whether the update installs or not. (to keep it from a possible endless loop of trying to install the same thing over and over again) it checks a few of the LPUE80 files at the root of the my flash disk for version ID's.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi everyone,

I've updated my european AVIC F900BT to unofficial 3.0 with instructions from the forum. Downloaded the recent 3.00202 update from pioneer eu site. Checked the system and map versions from the AVIC and they are exactly as insy-tructed on Pioneer site. Extracted the zip files into SD. SD is FAT32 formatted and unzipped filesizes are exactly the same as given in the install instructions.

When I try to update from the SD card I don't know why but Avic would not initiate the update but will boot as normal. I checked the SD slot and it works since I can boot to test mode with problems on my other SD card.

The system must have a way of understanding whether it was updated with an official cnsd update or not. Having searched the forum I couldn't see a solid way of updating to 3.00202 from SD rather than going into the service mode which is quite critical to fiddle with.

Is there anyone who can help me overcome this problem since I don't want to be stuck with 3.01 for ever :lol:

Many thanks.

Hi allien200a,

can you please resume what u've done in order to update your european AVIC F900BT to unofficial 3.0. i need to do the same. Can you please giveme the link with the instructions from the forum. Thanks a lot

• 8 months later...