AVIC411.com

Totally lost here >( (AVHP4000)

Ok, so i was going to surprise my mom and swap her old Panasonic HU out of her Explorer for her birthday this week. I was replacing it with my old Pio HU, it is an AVHP4000DVD. I had it wired in my car for quite some time then replaced it for an X910bt. It worked perfectly in my car, but when I installed it this morning everything worked flawlessly. Everything except the DVD function. It will play the DVD, and you can hear the movie, but no video on the panel. Obviously the car was not in motion, i did however, already bypass the parking brake with a switch wired in-loop to the common ground on the wiring harness of the AVHP. So the *WARNING* screen is off, but still no video...Any idea why it isn't working? Something simple i am missing? Or is this HU screwed from sitting in my garage for 6mo.? TIA guys. You're always a wealth of knowledge, so i'm sure someone will help me find a solution! (Hopefully :lol: )