AVIC411.com

wired remote

There are wired remotes that will work with the unit. Check the Pioneer site for details. There is also an adapter to utilize your steering wheel controls if you have them. It will be the PAC SWI-PS version 1.6.8. There is also now a wireless solution from PAC that will give you the ability to use several Pioneer wireless remotes. The PAC WIR-P is the new wireless option. You will need it as well as a Pioneer wireless remote. The Pioneer CD-R510 is the remote that has been tested with the WIR-P but others may work as well. I will be testing this solution with the Pioneer CD-SR1 Steering wheel remote soon. I will update the forum with results soon.

There are wired remotes that will work with the unit. Check the Pioneer site for details. There is also an adapter to utilize your steering wheel controls if you have them. It will be the PAC SWI-PS version 1.6.8. There is also now a wireless solution from PAC that will give you the ability to use several Pioneer wireless remotes. The PAC WIR-P is the new wireless option. You will need it as well as a Pioneer wireless remote. The Pioneer CD-R510 is the remote that has been tested with the WIR-P but others may work as well. I will be testing this solution with the Pioneer CD-SR1 Steering wheel remote soon. I will update the forum with results soon.

Looking forward to your Update on this VBLUE.... Hopefully another video on it too once you get it up and running!