AVIC411.com

2007 Tahoe Park Assist Integration Module Question

Does anyone know what the part number is of the correct integration module for a 2007 Tahoe? Ever since getting my Z110BT installed, when I start my Tahoe and put it in reverse, the dash says "Park Assist Disabled." I've tryed everything possible to fix this.

I searched on a Tahoe forum and someone said that I might have the wrong integration module installed. I have GMRC-LAN-01 installed. Is this right?

Thanks in advance!

I have a 2008 GMC Sierra with Bose and On-Star. I use the PAC OS-4 to interface with my Z110BT. The Park Assist issue you are describing is more than likely caused by your integration module or improper installation of it. I had a malfunction with my PAC OS-4 and had the exact same issue. PAC makes good products I just was unlucky with one I had. No problem it was covered under warranty through the place I purchased it from.

Part Info:

http://www.pac-audio.com/productDetails ... egoryID=26

I purchased mine via Amazon but picked Pacific Stereo (great customer service when I had a warranty issue) when purchasing it.

Thanks for the info. I ended up replacing my module w/ the PAC C2R-GM29 but now a can barely hear my turn signals. In order to hear the turn signal, I have to have the music off and my ear up to the dash.

Anyone know how to turn this volume up? All other alerts/notifications are loud enough.