AVIC411.com

how to get MSN to work

On the top menu press Desination. then on the lower right side on the bottom you will see the MSN-Direct Icon w/butterfly. Press it. Now press Status. This will show your MSN product key and Phone no. Write down the no. and go msndirect.com and activate your Key. 8)

post-37027-12872761093378_thumb.jpg

post-37027-12872761099829_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Are you getting full signal antenna on the meter on your MSN screen ? Your signal comes thou your FM signal. The AVIC finds the strongest signal on FM and shares it. Check your coverage area for signal quality. Go to MSN-Direct.com and check out your location and reactive your service. For some reason my F90BT gets all infomation within 30-45 seconds after bootup and I mean everything. The F90BT is in my chevy truck. My F900BT used to be in my truck before in installed it in my wifes car (Joan) The F900BT some times would take 1-2 hours to get the same info. It's works poorly in both my truck and Joans car. So in short. It's not the antenna. It's not the installation. It's not how strong the signal is, It's the AVIC with a bad MSN TUNNER. I have sent my F900BT back to Pioneer twice to repair this under warranty. They did not fix it. They did call me and said it works. I tolled them they are full of Sh..... Any way thats how it goes. I wish I could help more. As always take care and good luck Jeff R.